A little over a week to go before the holiday season. A lot of people are rushing around town looking for THE original gift. How about an ethical and useful gift from our stand? Our day was spent in a festive atmosphere with several groups of students raising money for a future study trip, but also with the Salvation Army groups who accompanied us with song and music all day long. Thanks to them!
- 2nd stage – MAEVATANANA – ANTSOHIHY 29 October 2020
- MADAGASCOEUR MAKES ITS MARKET: LAUSANNE, 21 DECEMBER 2019 23 December 2019
- MADAGASCOEUR IN THE POSTAL STAFF NEWSPAPER 17 December 2019
- MADAGASCOEUR MAKES ITS MARKET: LAUSANNE, 14 DECEMBER 2019 16 December 2019
- MADAGASCOEUR MAKES ITS MARKET: LAUSANNE, DECEMBER 7, 2019 9 December 2019